13 November 2018

Minor: Updated Structure + Sketchbook Work


I've been working things out to reorganise the structure of my film a bit. I've got some updated ideas for the narration and the visuals that I've been working on. A lot of this has been worked out in my sketchbook, a few pages of which I am including in this post. They might only make sense to me, but I wanted to include them on the blog to show some of what I've been up to.




This is the plan I've got for recording new narration:

"So, Fibromyalgia - it sucks.
It's a pain thing.
I don't know how to explain it.

My hands feel... bad.
And walking is... the worst.
And there's other shit too - like my skin.
It pisses me off that you can't see anything.
It's just - everything.

It's not - I've gotten better at dealing with it, especially uh emotionally.
It still fucking sucks though."

I'm still working on a title!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of this so far. I also have fibro so can completely relate to your project. I’m really enjoying seeing where this is going. :)

    ReplyDelete